Zero Out 2 is a sequel of Zero Out, which is a classic dice game were you try to cover as many buttons as possible by covering the total of dice tossed. Zero Out 2 is also referred to as Shut the Box, Tric-Trac, Canoga, Klackers, Batten down the Hatches, and High Rollers.
How To Play:
* The player rolls the two dice
* The numbers 1 through 9 (or 1 through 12) are used to reach the sum of the two dice
* If the sum is reached, the dice are rolled again
* Each number may only be used once
* The sum of all remaining unused numbers is your current score
* Lowest score wins
* Choose between playing with 9 or 12
* Play against an opponent
* Shake to roll option
* Turn on or off sounds
* Animated dice rolls
Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Zero Out 2 is a free software application from the Action subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-04-07. The program can be installed on iOS.
Zero Out 2 (version 2.2.2) has a file size of 4.93 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.